After assessing the potential risks associated with COVID-19 to our volunteers and our clients, our medical transportation service is available to current clients only.
We will reassess the opportunity to take on new clients and provide updates as needed and make every attempt to accommodate our both current and new clients who depend on this service. The health of our clients and volunteers is our top priority.
The RSVP Medical Transportation Program provides rides for seniors 55 and older who have no other means of getting to medical appointments. Without this transportation, many would not access vitally needed medical services, especially in the rural areas of our communities.
New Driver Orientation training is postponed at this time.
Once training is resumed, if you are interested, please call 518.743.9158.
- Complete one hour training at no cost
- Drive client to a medical appointment
- Volunteer for at least one ride a month
- Maintain a valid drivers license and automobile insurance
- Meet new people and enrich your life
- Enable a senior to get necessary medical care
- Mileage reimbursement available