After assessing the potential risks associated with COVID-19 to our volunteers and our students, our Head Start Classroom Leader program has been suspended effective close of business Friday, March 20.
We will reassess the situation and provide updates as needed and make every attempt to resume this service as soon as possible. The health of our students and volunteers is our top priority.
Classroom leaders read to the students as part of a literacy readiness program. The children love having different people interact with them in the classroom.
- Commit to at least one hour a month
- Read stories selected by the teacher to students in a local Head Start center
- Empower children in literacy
- Smiles for you and the children
- Meet enthusiastic three and four year olds