After assessing the potential risks associated with COVID-19 to our volunteers and our clients, our financial coaching program has been suspended effective close of business Friday, March 20.
We will reassess the situation and provide updates as needed and make every attempt to accommodate our clients who depend on this service. The health of our clients and volunteers is our top priority.
This program provides free and confidential financial coaching to help individuals and families manage their money and improve their financial future. Trained volunteers will work one-on-one to help them learn to pay bills on time, set up and follow a budget, and achieve personal financial goals.
- Complete a FREE volunteer training on CFPB programs
- Work one on one with participants to help them start and keep a budget and better manage their finances
- Meet at least every other week for an hour
- Meet new people and enrich your life
- Build your coaching skills
- Strengthen your own financial literacy
- Have the satisfaction of empowering someone to improve their family’s financial future