The rapid spread of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, is showing critical areas of need for our economy, health care system, and education capacity during a national crisis. Tri-County United Way is focused on the needs in our local community and providing critical, immediate assistance to ensure long-term recovery in Warren, Washington & Northern Saratoga counties.
In the interest of providing our community with easily accessible information about the COVID-19 Vaccine, we are sharing a community education video created by the Glens Falls Hospital here. We encourage you to watch this short video for a comprehensive overview of the COVID-19 vaccine along with some important facts you should be aware of. Please share the video!
Nonprofit agencies interested in applying for emergency funding. Learn about our COVID-19 grant process and submit an application here.
Donate to United Way – help your neighbors deal with the COVID-19 pandemic impact on their lives and livelihoods by contributing today!
Need Help? Find Resources
- United Way 211 health & human services helpline can connect callers with resources needed during coronavirus pandemic. If you need assistance finding food, paying bills, accessing childcare, or other essential services, dial 211 to speak to someone who can help or go to 211neny.org
- Center for Disease Control
- New York State Coronavirus Hotline – 1.888.364.3065
- State Health Department – NY.Gov/Coronavirus
- For Unemployment Insurance – 1.888.209.8124 or go to labor.ny.gov